CNBC put together a list of the most stressful jobs in 2012 and guess what? Being an Event Coordinator came in 7th.. after being a soldier, firefighter, airline pilot and army general. Points were awarded on the amount of travel, competitiveness, physical demands, risk to life or health and working in the public eye. Hmmm. No wonder, I crave doing yoga!
On the flip side, the least stressful job is a Medical Records Technician. I think I’ll stick with what I love doing, stress or no stress!
Here’s the list in its entirety:
1. Enlisted Soldier Stress Score: 84.61
2. Firefighter Stress Score: 60.26
3. Airline Pilot Stress Score: 59.58
4. Military General Stress Score: 55.17
5. Police Officer Stress Score: 53.63
6. Event Coordinator Stress Score: 49.85
7. Public Relations Executive Stress Score: 47.56
8. Corporate Executive (Senior) Stress Score: 47.41
9. Photojournalist Stress Score: 47.09
10. Taxi Driver Stress Score: 46.25
You might also like: